Friday, October 7, 2011

Red, Black and Lime Green Challenge!!


If you are looking for the Xander Zone Blog Hop and Auction Click HERE


Hello Crafty Friends! Over @Crafty Sprouts today she challenged her DT and Guest Designers to use the Colors...Red, Black and Lime Green..I have to say at first I was like ok how to do this without looking to Christmasy? Well It all worked out and I love the way this card came out...except for dropping my stamp..I hate when that happens then you have no choice but to stamp where it lands! LOL Raise your hand if this happens to you? Come on make me feel better cause it happens to me alot! LOL
The bear is from LSHD
THe stamp is from "Besties for Life" by Crafty Sprouts!



4 comments:

  1. awh... Kristi..... you're card is so sweet! I just love that little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very CUTE card!!! Love that bear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! That little bear has to be the cutest ever!! I always do that with the stamps too! I drop them and am like oh well that is where is stays lol! Thank you so much girl!

    Lots of love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete