Friday, January 13, 2012

Peachy Keen Linky Party!!

Hey Peachy Fans! How about breaking out those Peachy Keen Stamps and join in the fun over at the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog! Link up those Peachy Projects!!

This week the Design Team is working with the very first Peachy Keen Kit of the Month! Isn't is just ADORABLE!!! I love it! I mean think of the possibilities..and those faces!!! CUTE!

I have to admit I was a little nervous about coloring, I mean I only have 3 copics, but hey who needs copics when you got BIC Markers!
That's what I use and they work GREAT, alot cheaper too!
So here is my project! Isn't she just a cutie!





10 comments:

  1. You did amazing with Bic markers on her! I'm super impressed. She is beautiful and her bow is just the right touch too! I love the shape of the card too! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the bow in her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks beautiful! I love her little bow and that heart patterned paper works so perfectly with her. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! all the added dimension really makes it stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really very cute!! I love the little bow accent and your coloring is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Kristi! She is just precious! You did an awesome job with this little gal! I love the layering too! Thank you so much for creating with her and for posting! :) Hugs and Lots of Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so darn adorable!! I love the shape and the face!! Girl if your coloring is so awesome with Bic Markers don't go broke with Copics!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi, your card is absolutely adorable!!!I love the shape and how your cherub is peeking over the cloud..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! This is totally adorable! Your coloring is awesome! Great job! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is ADORABLE Kristi!!! I LOVE the shape and all the little details! Your coloring is fabulous!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete