Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just for fun! My very first blog post

Hi Crafty Friends just for fun I thought I would share my very first post on my blog, which was posted in 2010!! Funny how you notice little changes you made to your techniques and style!

Hello Friends!
Welcome to my new blog!

Here is my very first project, I have been holding on to this strawbeery box for awhile trying to decide what to do with it! Well here it is, I am going to put some crinkle paper in it and give a big ole cupcake to a birthday girl! Along with this adorable cupcake card of course!!

To cover the container all I did was use scraps of paper...by Jillibean Soup...so love her paper. excellent quality..anywahy i cut the strips just randomly and placed on the box. The "sweet" and scalloped oval are from the fabulous Cricut Cartridge ♥CREATE A CRITTER♥ {I so love that one..can you tell! LOL} The handle was a scrap of Jillibean paper.


The card..well I dug out trust ole ♥Doodlecharms♥ for the cupcake..minus the candle. The scallops were cut from nestablities!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors your used on this...I love looking back to see what has changed. FUn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice project for your first blog post!

    ReplyDelete