Friday, May 4, 2012

Peachy Keen "Souper" Challenge!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!
What a "souper" fun challenge Peachy Keen has going on this week!



THE CHALLENGE
Create a 3D object of your choice upcycling soup cans! 
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 5/9 - 11:59 pm EST

Here is my project!!

Materials used:
Peachy Keen May SOTM (Will be revealed this weekend)
Ribbons and Trims
DCWV Paper
Kraft Cardstock
Twine 


Have a great day!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. So perfect. I love that face on the grill. AWESOME job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I haven't altered a soup can in quite awhile! I may have to do one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how cute is that. I need to alter a soup can, need ones for markers and tools in my scrapbook room.
    angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete