Thursday, July 19, 2012

Don't Worry Be Happy!

Hello Crafty Friends! What a great day it was today! We FINALLY got Rain! Yes I said RAIN! LOL we have a bad drought going on here! What a relief! Now onto my project for today!

First off I want to apologize for the fuzzy pictures of the steps I am going to show you, these were taken with my camera phone.

I always have wanted to layer stamps, just never did it! LOL silly I know cause it is so simple!
First you need to stamp your first image, in my project I stamped the "top" ice cream scoop..

Then stamp image on a post it and cut out, then place that on top of stamped image then stamp "bottom" scoop of ice cream!


Then remove post it...then you have a layered stamp!!


Here is my card using the layered image!
Stamps used:


Thanks for stopping by! Have a crafty day!


1 comment:

  1. Love your card:) Thanks for showing the stamping technique in detail. I have never done this before, your right its so simple I have to give it a shot now:) Thanks for the inspiration.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete