Friday, October 19, 2012

BOO!! Peachy Keen Challenge!

JUST CARDS!


THE CHALLENGE
Create a card using a Peachy sentiment as your main focus.
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 10/24 - 11:59 pm EST

Its Friday, which means another awesome Peachy Keen Challenge!

This week I got to play with some fun new product I am now carrying in my Etsy Store
Its Shine Spritz from Heidi Swapp, it is so amazing, bright and vibrant! I love it more than glimmermist! Yes I said that! LOL I also and loving the Artisan chipboard accents and the Heidi Swapp color magic chipboard pieces! On my card today the stars are from the Pink Paislee Artisan chipboard collection and I colored them with Amethyst Shine Spritz! 

Recipe for Card:
Peachy Keen Monster Face Asst.
Amethyst Shine Spritz (used on stars)
Stone Cut from silhouette store
Web border punch
Twine
Button

Here is my Card for this week

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job. I LOVE that embossing it really makes the card POP!!! Hugs - Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the doodling and the peachy monster face:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular card! Have a peachy day! -Thia

    ReplyDelete