Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hey There Birdie Card

Hello! Such a hot day here today..whew! Wish I had a pool!

Anyway..on to my card! I have been wanting to make a card with this bird every since I had this cartridge in my hand ( which has been awhile!) I finally got to it yesterday...yippeee!

I have also been on a kraft paper kick..I just love the way the colors POP against it!


Here goes..

This card is a good size, I wanted to try something different from the standard size.
You will need a piece of 7 x 8 1/2 pc cardstock. Fold
Your folded piece will measure 4 1/4 x 7
A strip of cardstock (orange flower print on my card) 6 1/2 x 3
A strip of cardstock 6 1/2 x 1 1/2..adhere to strips together, use corner chomper/rounder on edges, add ribbon and adhere to card.
Cut out bird using Home Decor Cart...(which is a must have) Size approx. 4"
Assemble bird and add to card..
Stamp Sentiment and its ready to give!


Have A Crafty Day
Kristi

5 comments:

  1. Kristi,
    That is such a pretty card. That bird is adorable. I also love the paper you chose.
    Thanks so much for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your card - you did a great job and the colors go together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card.became a follower.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see your card it has nice color and design looks so much pretty thanks.

    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete