Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hootie Hoo Birthday Treats!

Hello Friends! I just love owls! I think this would be a perfect set for a little girls birthday! The plactic cup I got at the dollar tree in the wedding section..came in a pack of 6. I thought this would be a cute place setting...OMG wouldnt a cute little cupcake be perfect in that cup....


I have been wanting to try Sour Cream containers for awhile.... a perfect thank you gift for the Hootie Hoo Party....Okieladybug sent me her video she made for these..they are so fast, simple and fun to make, but make a great "WOW" giveaway at any party.

here is the link to Okie's video



Have a crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. will you stop it with all the freaking adorable stuff!...lol...too too cute!...love it!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute. I love the owl.
    Thanks so much for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back to say I have some blog awards for you on my blog.
    Be sure to swing by and pick them up.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete