Saturday, September 4, 2010

Quick Cards with Peachy Keen faces!

Hello Friends! A friend of mine has Peachy Keen stamps and has never used them..**GASP**
So over on the Cricut Circle Message Board I posted a challenge to use Peachy Keen stamps!
Here are a few quick cards I made to show how great those cute face stamps are, they bring a cuteness to your project!!

On the "I love you Cherry much" card I used Basic Paper Doll Face Stamps, the sentiment stamps is from Pink Cricuts Country Living Stamp Set!
The "Berry Special" card I used Teeny Totter face stamps, sentiment stamp is from Pink Cricuts Country Living Stamp Set!




5 comments:

  1. I just got my first set of these stamps and am planning on using them tomorrow for something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm...you wouldn't be referring to me?...lol...well...you can't say that now!...hee hee...

    these are so super duper adorable!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so CUTE! TFS!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete