Sunday, September 19, 2010

Quick & Simple Halloween Treat Holders!

No cricut cuts today>...GASP....LOL I didnt have my crafting mojo today, but I wanted to get a project posted! These were made as I was going along so I will give directions the best I can!


I started out with a 5x5 piece of carstock scored at 1 1/2 on one side and then again on the opposite side and the top. Fold score lines, on the top you will have 3 squares cut the end 2 off. Fold center one down (best to use double sided paper for this). I used and edge punch one the folded down square. Tape flap back and bottom and use crimper. Adhere flap down. Add ribbon, Stamped image and candy! For the sucker it was the same, except size was cut to approx. 5x4 square. Hope I explained that well enough! If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask!

3 comments: