Friday, February 3, 2012

Peachy Challenge!

Hey Crafty Friends! Have you checked out the newest challenge on the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog? Thanks to the creative and talented Raven for coming up with this awesome Challenge! So are you wondering what could it be?? Here ya go..create anything using an empty toilet paper roll!! HOW FUN..and challenging!!


Here is my project....



I covered toilet paper roll in paper (using tacky tape) I put tacky tape in inside on bottom and squeezed together (again using tacky tape) add ribbon on bottom. Heart was cut from doodlecharms. I used my FAVE Peachy Keen Happy Lashes!!
Add some twine for handle...fill with crinkle paper and candy!
Hang on your Valentines Door!! :)

7 comments:

  1. really cute Kristi, love your heart dp and your happy lashes valentine, fun treat holder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea!! Yours turned out super pretty!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable Kristi !!! I have used that heart so many times this month LOL !!
    great job chickie!
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Kristi! Love that ribbon - so pretty!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ty for visiting and leaving a lovely comment on my bird house project, I truly appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete