Saturday, February 25, 2012

Peachy Keen Sneaks! SOTM!!

Hello Crafty Friends! So what have you all thought of all the sneaks of the March Stamp of the month for Peachy Keen??? I have to say I loved them all but this is a FAVE!! Who doesn't love these adorable little gnomes!? The possibilities are endless with this set!
Have you joined the SOTM!? If you are interested click HERE to find out more!
I can tell you its going to be a great club to belong too! ;) I can't wait to see whats in store for April!

Now onto my project!

To create the background I used
Tim Holtz distress ink: Weathered Wood and Peeled Paint
The Mushroom Background
(I masked off the top half of the card to just get the mushrooms where I wanted them.)
All the adorable other pieces on my card are also new and will be available today at
Peachy Keen Stamps so head on over and check them out!!

Also don't forget the Peachy Party tomorrow at 10 am CST for giveaways, chit chat, challenges and more!! See you there!

Have a crafty day!!



Have a crafty day!!



7 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the glitter in the middle of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that you used that adorable gnome in a different way! TFS! Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!

    Going to check out the SOTM info now.

    missstamper (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that gnome in red!! Super cute card!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete