Thursday, December 5, 2013

Exciting NEWS and Happy Birthday to....

Hello Crafty Friends I have some exciting news to share...
I will be Guest Designing over at Lovebug Creations for the month of December!
I am super excited, I just love their Rumple Ribbon and other goodies! 

Today at all of us at Lovebug Creations are celebrating DAWN RENE'S Birthday!!


Here is my Birthday Card!

For this card I used
A2 size card in Kraft
Brown Cardstock cut at 5 1/4 by 4
Cupcake Paper cut at 5 x 3 3/4 (bought last year from supplier, not sure on brand, if you would like to know leave messgae in comments and I will gladly look that up for you)
Sequins
Pear Tart Memento Ink

Thanks for stopping in!
and 
HAPPY BIRHDAY 
DAWN RENE! :)



2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you!!!
    Awesome card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love your card! I absolutely love their rumpled ribbon and currently have a new order in the mail coming to me :)

    ReplyDelete