Friday, January 31, 2014

"Eye" ♥ You!!

Hello Crafty Friends!
Hope you are all doing well with this crazy weather all over the U.S.!
Cold, snowy and more snowy and more here! LOL You all stay safe and warm!

Now onto today's project!

So who does not like the whole nerdy glasses! They are so fun to create with, you can add them to many project to make them fun! :) check out how I used them today!





For this project I used:
Timeless Twine
White Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Pearls
Card and glasses are from Silhouette Store

Thanks for looking! 
Have a crafty day♥



6 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! Those glasses crack me up and the Lovebug Creations Simply Red Rumple Ribbon was a great choice!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute as well as clever! Like the "popped" layers. I might have to copy you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love projects with glasses and this made me smile Big Time - love how you used the new LoveBug Creations Simply Red Rumple ribbon on your darling project!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good pun - this is a great card!! TFS

    ReplyDelete