Friday, January 17, 2014

Sky's The Limit

Hello Crafty Friends, Happy Friday. 
Today is my Lovebug Creations Post, if you have not checked out there ribbons..you should! :)
I just love the rumple ribbon, they have some other fab products and a new one (not ribbon) coming soon!

Now onto my project...

Sky's The Limit! What a great saying for any card, it can be used for many occasions!

I have to admit, I am in love with gray! Gray? Yes gray! My dad taught me gray is the best color to reach for, it will make your other colors POP! He was right! So grab some gray and create! ♥ Thanks Dad ♥



Product used:
Echo Park Dots and Stripes Candy Shoppe Collection
Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC's
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Doodlebug Button 
Sequins
Corner Chomper
Large Dot embossing folder

The base is standard a2 size card that I rounded with my corner chomper. For the kraft cloud layer, I simply created a rectangle in my Silhouette DS and some clouds and clicked group, then cut, I took more clouds and size them to fit, cut in white and embossed with big dot embossing folder. Back negative clouds with paper, add layer to a2 size card. Create banner using EP paper, adhere to layer.That was a simple layer! Now add to base card. add ribbon, sentiment and sequins!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope I have inspired you!





2 comments:

  1. I'm in cloud nine over your card - so dainty and colorful!!
    Cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute for words!!! I love this!!!! It really does make it pop!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete