Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Jaxen!!! *Robot Card*

It's Design Team Friday for Pink Cricut, using her awesome Pink By Design Stamps!
This weeks project was super special!


It's Little Mr. Jaxen's Birthday! (Sarah's Son)


She asked us to create something for Jaxen!


I got the Birthday Cake cartridge for Christmas, I seen this cute little Robot and just had to use it! The robot was cut at 3 3/4. I also Cut the Circle Border from this cartridges also at 4 1/4"



The Zig Zag was cut at 4 (approx. Mine was cut on Gypsy). The strip of red paper is cut at 4 x 1 1/2 and punched with border punch (sorry, this punch was given to me so I dont know where it is from or what its called, if anyone knows please leave it in the comment section, thanks).



The card base is 5 x 4 1/4



I used my white Gelly pen for details.
I used the PINK BY DESIGN stamp set Take the Cake!





Hugs, Kristi

2 comments: