Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Treasure Box Design Meets Pink By Design!

Hello Crafty Friends, awhile ago I purchased the Make the Cut software. I havent had much time to mess with it, but what I have been able to do....lets just say..I LOVE IT!

If you have or are thinking of MTC or Scal, the first place you need to go check out is Treasure Box Designs..they have the CUTEST..and I do mean CUTEST files for you to use on your cutting program.

Today I worked with the Card Pals...yes, these are cards! Arent they too stinkin cute!

These cards work perfect with Pink By Design Sentiment Stamps!

Here are 2 cards I made today..and they are so quick and easy to put together!!


Hugs, Kristi


5 comments:

  1. They are adorable!!! I too LOVE TBD!!!!! I think I have almost ALL the collections!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I have had MTC for about 6 months now and I LOVE it!

    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just so adorable!!! How do they open?
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete