Monday, January 31, 2011

*Snow Cute* Layout

Yes, you read that right I said Layout!!
Hello Crafty Friends, I have a super cute layout to show you today! I am going to try to do a layout once a week, its hard to find a blog showing layouts...and actually working on this layout made me miss scrapbooking for myself, I need to get back to that too! I am getting so far behind!So here is my layout for this week!
Cartridges Used:
When its cold outside (snowflake)
Hanna Montana (snow cute 1 1/2")
Create a Critter (penquin 3")

5 comments:

  1. Love this. The penguin is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job. I also need to get some pages done.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scrapbook page. I'm a new follower. Come check out my blog www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete